Red Curry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Into a bowl, combine the ground turkey with the meatball seasoning ingredients. Be sure to mix up the red curry paste well.
- Form meatballs (I use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop) and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 15-17 minutes, until cooked throughout and lightly browned on top. Begin preparing curry sauce while the meatballs are baking.
- Combine the curry sauce by whisking together the coconut milk, red curry paste, SunButter, ginger, lime juice, and sea salt.
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers, and sauté until softened.
- Add the coconut milk mixture to the skillet and bring to a low simmer. Simmer the sauce, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Nestle the baked turkey meatballs in the curry sauce.
- Season the sauce with additional salt and lime juice, if necessary. Optionally, use 1/4-1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock to thin the sauce out to preferred consistency.
- Serve hot over rice, cauliflower rice, quinoa, or other side of choice. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.