Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Start to Finish: 1 hour
Servings: 10-12 truffles
3/4 cup SunButter (we used Organic)
1/4 cup coconut flour (have not tested other flour)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons maple syrup (honey will work)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse together SunButter, coconut flour, vanilla extract, maple syrup until completely blended (may form into a little ball).
- Line a baking tray or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scooper or your hands, form about 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and continue until all dough is used.
- Place in freezer for about 15-30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second increments until melted (stir in between).
- Dip each truffle in the chocolate and cover completely.
- Line back on baking tray and place in freezer for another 30-60 minutes and enjoy!
- *Will stay good in fridge for about a week or freezer for a couple of months.