1/4 cup honey
1-1/2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon SunButter® Organic
1 tablespoon lime juice
6 frozen gluten free waffles
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1-1/2 cups shredded, sliced or diced cooked chicken breast
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1/2 cup sliced green onion
cilantro leaves for garnish
sunflower seeds for garnish
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- While oven is heating, prepare SunButter sauce by whisking together honey, sriracha sauce, SunButter and lime juice until smooth. (If SunButter is not blending completely warm sauce in microwave for 15 seconds, then continue whisking.) Set aside.
- Place waffles flat on non-stick baking sheet in heated oven for 3 minutes. Flip waffles and bake an additional 3 minutes or until crispy and hot.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle cheese on top of each waffle, Add chicken and return to oven for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and add carrot, cabbage and green onion to top of each waffle. Drizzle with SunButter sauce and garnish with cilantro and sunflower seeds.
- Serve any extra SunButter Sauce on the side.
- Perfect for a light lunch or snack!