3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup SunButter Creamy
4 cups powdered sugar
blue food coloring, until desired teal color is reached
30 mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and SunButter together until smooth.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time. Mix after each addition until well combined and dough is no longer sticky.
- Add food color, a few drops at a time until you reach desired color. Knead by hand until color is uniform. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Using your hands, roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a toothpick, gently press into the sides, adding 4 to 5 pumpkin-like vertical indentations per ball.
- Gently place one mini chocolate chip into top of pumpkin, pointed side up.
- Refrigerate for an additional 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two days, or freeze for up to one month.