3/4 cup gluten free pretzels (divided)
1 cup SunButter®, Creamy or Crunch
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips, semisweet, bittersweet, or dairy-free (check package for allergen information)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
- In food processor, blender or with rolling pin, crush 1/2 cup pretzels finely. Chop the remaining pretzels very finely. Keep divided and set both aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir SunButter until creamy.
- In a microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallows on High for 1 minute. The marshmallows should be puffed up and very soft, not necessarily melted. Add the marshmallows to the SunButter along with the ½ cup chopped pretzels. Stir until well combined.
- Roll heaping teaspoons of SunButter mixture into truffle-size balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for one hour.
- In a microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips until most of the chocolate chips are melted, about 1 minute. Stir until smooth and glossy.
- Using a spoon, dip the balls into the melted chocolate and coat. Place back on the baking sheet and sprinkle with a little of the very finely chopped pretzels. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about half an hour.
- Can be made several days ahead. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.