1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup SunButter®, any variety
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cup flour
1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup SunButter® any smooth variety
1/4 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment; set aside.
- In large bowl with hand mixer, cream together butter and SunButter until smooth. Add both sugars and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add flour. Mix until combined.
- Place balls of dough, about 1 tablespoon each, onto prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on wire rack to cool completely.
- In microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, SunButter and butter. Heat on High for 1 minute and then stir until smooth.
- Dip top of each cooled cookie into chocolate and place back on wire rack. Use woven wire mesh sieve or spoon to sprinkle powdered sugar over chocolate topping until completely covered.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.