- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 package mushrooms
- 2 crowns broccoli
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 2 cups water
- ⅓ cup Organic SunButter
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Black pepper
- Begin by adding about ¼ cup of the vegetable broth to a pot on high heat. Mince the garlic and dice the onions. Add and sauté.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and add to the pot and sauté.
- Once mushrooms are soft, add the broccoli and lightly mix. Add the SunButter and the nutrition yeast and mix.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and mix until creamy.
- Add the rice and 2 cups of water and set to medium heat. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the rice has absorbed all the water.
- Top with sunflower seeds and black pepper. Serve and enjoy!