4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
1-1/4 cup butter (2-1/2 sticks), divided
1 cup SunButter® Creamy
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
5 large eggs, at room temperature, divided
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil, mist foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In small saucepan over low heat melt chocolate with 2 sticks of butter, stirring until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, using an electric mixer, cream SunButter, brown sugar, cream cheese and remaining 1/2 stick of butter until well combined, about 3 minutes. Beat in 1 egg; set aside.
- Into the bowl of cooled melted chocolate whisk 4 eggs, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and salt. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Spoon reserved SunButter mixture on top of chocolate batter in pan and using a sharp knife swirl mixtures together.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Remove from oven cool.
Cut brownies into holiday shapes using a 2-inch tall cookie cutter. Decorate as desired or let the beautiful swirl of SunButter become the decoration.