10 ounces ramen noodles, without seasoning packet
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 12-ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
2/3 cup lite canned coconut milk
1/2 cup SunButter Creamy
6 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 lime, juiced
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, drain; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable blend and stir-fry until heated.
- In medium bowl, whisk coconut milk, SunButter, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and red pepper flakes until well blended. Add sauce to stir-fried vegetables in skillet, stir to coat all vegetables, cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles and chicken to skillet and toss. Keep cooking until heated through, an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with sliced green onions.