1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
2 tablespoons SunButter® Creamy
1 medium banana
1 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Lay tortilla flat on counter and spread SunButter over entire surface.
- Slice banana into thin slices and arrange over one-half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of banana slices and fold tortilla in half.
- Spray large sauté pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat. Place quesadilla in warm pan and cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Slice quesadilla into 3 wedges with a pizza cutter or long chef’s knife.