1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup SunButter (any smooth variety)
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- Line a 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, mix together maple syrup, SunButter and coconut oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture blends together and is smooth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for about 2 minutes, it should thicken just a bit. Stir in vanilla until well blended. Stir in sunflower seeds.
- Pour into prepared pan and place pan in freezer until firm. Using edges of parchment paper, lift fudge from pan and cut into 12 pieces.
- Keep fudge in freezer until ready to eat.