1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 cup Creamy SunButter®
1/2 teaspoon green food coloring liquid
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup old-fashioned oats
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar and SunButter and food coloring until smooth. Beat in the egg until well blended.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, oatmeal and white chocolate chips. Stir into creamed mixture. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon, about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the outside edge of cookie is set and the middle is just beginning to set. Do not overbake.
- Remove from oven and slide parchment off of cookie sheet onto cooling rack or counter. Cool 10 minutes.
- Store cookies in airtight container.