1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup 2% milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
4-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup SunButter® Creamy
- Lightly spray 8×8-inch pan with cooking spray and line with parchment, leaving ends hanging over 2 edges of pan (will be used to lift fudge out for cutting). Set aside.
- In large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and add milk and vanilla.
- In large bowl, sift sugar, cocoa and salt togethe36 Squaresr.
- Gradually add sugar mixture to butter mixture, stirring until blended.
- Fold in SunButter. Stir in completely, or stir just until a few streaks of SunButter are still visible.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Cover and chill until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan using parchment paper ends and cut into 36 squares.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.