1 (8oz) jar chocolate fudge topping (check package allergen statement)
6 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, store bought or homemade (check package allergen statement)
3/4 cup SunButter® Creamy
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 ounce cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cold heavy cream, divided
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
IMPORTANT: Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Loosen jar top on chocolate fudge topping and place in heat proof pan. Fill pan with hot water so water covers bottom half of jar; set aside.
- Make cookies or crumble store-bought cookies into bite size pieces; set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine SunButter, vanilla, salt, cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the heavy cream. Mix with hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of heavy cream and whip until mixture is light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and whip until smooth, light and fluffy.
- To assemble, line up 8 jars or glasses. Add one-third of the cookie pieces to bottom of each glass. Top with SunButter mixture and drizzle on fudge sauce. Top with another one-third of cookies pieces, SunButter mixture and drizzle of fudge sauce. Top with final one-third of cookie pieces and drizzle with remaining fudge sauce.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.