1 cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
4 tablespoons SunButter Creamy
2 tablespoons brown sugar
4 popsicle molds
1/4 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or milk chocolate)
Shredded coconut to garnish (optional)
- In medium bowl combine yogurt, maple syrup, SunButter, and brown sugar. Mix until texture is smooth.
- Fill into popsicle molds and insert Popsicle stick. Freeze until firm.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, stirring the contents every 15 seconds.
- Dip frozen Popsicle into melted chocolate and sprinkle shredded coconut (if desired).
- Place onto a tray. Freeze the dipped pops again until chocolate is firmly set.