3 tablespoons skim milk
2 tablespoons honey (or more to taste)
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1-1/2 tablespoons rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon SunButter®, any variety
- Using an 8 ounce or larger mug or ramekin, mix together milk and honey.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Mix in oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and SunButter, stir until smooth.
- Microwave on full power for 1 minute and then in 15 second bursts. Cake is done when the top is no longer sticky and springs back when pushed.
- Note: If cake begins to bubble over the top of the container, stop microwave briefly and allow it to settle before continuing.
- Allow to cool before eating, it will be very, very hot!