- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all of the wet ingredients (No Sugar Added SunButter, milk, and maple syrup) to a large mixing bowl and stir with a spoon or spatula until it’s well-combined.
- Next, add in the protein powder and gently mix with a spatula until a dough forms. It will seem dry and crumbly at first, but then should slowly come together as a sticky ball. Add a splash more of almond milk if the mixture is still too dry after kneading.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the bread pan in an even layer using the back of a spoon or your hands. Press in more chocolate on the top, if desired. Cover the pan and place it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to firm up before serving.
- To serve, slice the slab into 6-8 bars and enjoy immediately. Store leftovers bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Share This Recipe