1 cup SunButter
1.5 cups plus 2 tablespoons TigerNut flour
1 cup cacao powder
Dash of sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons of water
3⁄4 cup maple syrup
1⁄4 cup SunButter
1⁄2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Press the brownie mixture down into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Smooth a layer of SunButter on top.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the SunButter.
5. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour to set and then cut into brownies, ready to eat