3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup SunButter, any smooth variety
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In medium size microwaveable bowl, melt butter. Add SunButter and powdered sugar, mix well until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 16 1-inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer to chill.
- In microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate in 30-second bursts. After each 30-second burst, remove bowl from microwave and stir. Repeat until chocolate is entirely melted.
- With fork or 2 toothpicks, roll chilled balls in melted chocolate until fully covered. Place covered balls back on parchment lined baking tray and while still soft and decorate with sprinkles.
- Let sit until chocolate is hardened. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.