2 (7 oz) jars medium taco sauce
1/4 cup SunButter Creamy
1/4 cup diced green chilies
12 soft corn or flour tortillas
4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl whisk taco sauce and SunButter, stir in chiles. Set aside 1 cup of this sauce for later.
- Add shredded chicken to bowl of sauce, toss to coat chicken. Divide coated chicken between 12 tortillas and roll to enclose.
- Arrange rolled tortillas, seam side down, in 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Add lime juice to reserved taco sauce mixture. Pour sauce down center of casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss queso fresco with sunflower seeds, cilantro and red onion. Scatter over top of casserole.
TIP: For an even quicker dinner, start with already cooked rotisserie deli chicken.