4 cups oats (old-fashioned or quick oats)
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/3 cup non-dairy milk (unsweetened coconut milk)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 mashed bananas
1/2 cup SunButter
Optional: Add-ins or toppings, such as dairy free chocolate chips or pumpkin seeds.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl (oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt).
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in larger bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and SunButter to wet ingredients and beat with electric mixer until evenly incorporated.
- Pour dry mixture into wet mixture and stir until combined.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin lined with muffin cups (or make sure the muffin tin is greased!). Fill each cup to the top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until set/slightly brown on top.