24 wonton skin wrappers
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 oz. skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into 1/8” dice
1/3 cup SunButter Creamy
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
1/4 cup 1/8” diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup 1/8” diced fresh carrot
1/4 cup 1/8” sliced green onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black ground pepper
3/4 cup finely shredded napa cabbage
2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds for garnish
Sriracha sauce for garnish
1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with spray and press wonton skins individually into pan.
- Spray tops of wonton wrappers and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and season with salt. Remove wontons from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk together SunButter, hoisin, sesame oil, honey, and ginger until blended thoroughly.
- Add chicken, red pepper, carrot, green onion, salt, and pepper. Fold together until evenly distributed.
- Layer bottom of wonton cups with a pinch of napa cabbage. Spoon chicken salad evenly into each cup.
- Garnish each cup with sunflower seeds, Sriracha sauce and cilantro. Serve immediately.