1 pound loaf day-old brioche, cut into 16 slices
1/2 cup SunButter Creamy
1/2 cup strawberry jam, or your favorite jam flavor
1 cup heavy cream
1-1/2 cups 2% milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 8 slices of bread with about 1 tablespoon SunButter and the other 8 slices with about 1 tablespoon jam.
- Form into 8 SB&J sandwiches, and cut each sandwich into 4 equal cubes.
- Arrange the sandwich cubes into a greased 9×7-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream mixture evenly over the bread, making sure to splash all of the bread with the cream mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the custard is set, and the edges of the bread pudding are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve warm. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Drizzle pudding with warmed SunButter before serving.