For the cookies:
- 2 cups oat four
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup oil (I’ve used both canola oil and avocado oil before)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the frosting:
- ½ cup Organic SunButter
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk all the dry cookie ingredients in a bowl. Add the wet ingredients & stir until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls then flatten on a lined/greased baking sheet (or scoop it onto a baking sheet then flatten it out).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Make the frosting by mixing all the ingredients until well combined.
- Let the cookies cool before decorating with the frosting, sprinkles, or anything you like! Enjoy!