- ¼ cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk of choice
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp arrowroot flour
- 3 Tbsp cassava flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Form into cookie.
- Top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Add to a lined baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes then enjoy!