1 cup bottled Oriental Sesame salad dressing divided (check package for allergen information)
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into small pieces
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon SunButter® (any smooth variety)
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or to taste)
1 (12oz) box Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti, cooked
3/4 cup shredded carrot
3/4 cup sliced green onion
- Pour 1/3 cup dressing into one gallon resealable bag and add chicken; marinate for 1 hour. Drain and discard dressing.
- Mix remaining salad dressing with honey, SunButter® and red pepper; set aside.
- Cook chicken in a large skillet until done.
- Cook Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti according to package directions. Mix chicken, spaghetti, carrot and onion in to the pan of Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti.
- Add SunButter® dressing mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.