- 2½ cups (300g) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup (114g) Unsalted Butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup (120g) Natural SunButter, well mixed
- 3/4 cup (165g) Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup (150g) White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup (200g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (mini or regular)
- 1/2 cup (120g) m&m’s (mini or regular)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium to large sized bowl, add in flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk well to combine, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter, SunButter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then beat with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix on low until combined, scraping at the edges. Ensure it is well combined, but do not overmix. Add in the chocolate chips and m&m’s, then fold with a spatula until well dispersed.
- Using your hands or a scoop, scoop cookies to be about 2 tbsp each. Place all the cookies evenly onto the baking sheets (I do 6 per sheet). For a thicker, chewier cookie, place the cookies into the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Place into the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to fully cool.