3 tablespoons coconut flour (do not recommend another flour)
2 eggs at room temperature
1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
1 cup SunButter® (any variety)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (make sure they are nut-free
& paleo if you’d like)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Grease the parchment paper well with coconut oil or spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix with Kitchen Aid or mixer to make sure everything is evenly combined together.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix with spoon or spatula.
- Form into 10-12 cookies and line baking tray, about 2 tablespoons per cookie.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy deliciously as is.