2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
2 cups red seedless grapes
8 slices gluten-free baguette cut into 1/4-inch pieces on the diagonal 3 tablespoons butter
Melt 2 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup SunButter any smooth variety
IMPORTANT: Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Heat the broiler to high and place the top oven rack about 4 inches from the heating element.
- Put the oil and grapes in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the grapes are soft and just begin to pop. Brush both sides of the baguette slices with melted butter.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown, then flip and broil the other side for another minute or two.
- Combine the cream cheese and SunButter. Spread on one half of the toasted bread. Top with the grapes and serve.