1 Foodstirs Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
6 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
6 tablespoons SunButter Creamy
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 package natural red dye (optional)
1 package natural green dye (optional)
Colored sugar crystals (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend together the butter and SunButter using an electric hand mixer. Add in the egg and dry cookie mix, then blend until a dough forms.
- Shape dough into tablespoon sized balls and place at least 1-inch apart on prepared pan. Use a fork to slightly flatten cookies, making a criss-cross shape. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges become golden. Remove from oven and cool cookies completely on a wire cooling rack.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth. Divide glaze evenly, then use the natural dye to color one portion red and the other half green. Or you can use uncolored glaze and sprinkle wet glaze with colored sugar crystals.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cookies. Enjoy immediately!