- 2 tablespoons (dairy free) milk of choice or water
- 1 15-ounce can white beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup No Added Sugar SunButter (no added sugar preferred)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (more if you want a sweeter result)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
IMPORTANT: Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut-free facility.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. You may need to pause blender to scrape downsides, and then continue to blend.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer cookie dough into a freezer-friendly container and freeze for 15 minutes, or until cookie dough is cold. Alternatively, you can refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve with sliced apples, celery or carrot sticks, whole wheat crackers or a spoon!
Store in refrigerator or freezer. Cookie dough will stay fresh in the fridge for about a week, or in the freezer for ~1 month. Enjoy!