- 6 large peaches (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (can sub brown sugar, coconut sugar, or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Thinly slice peaches. It’s okay to leave the skin on. Peel the peaches if the skins of your peaches have begun to go bad.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add peaches to a bowl along with sweetener of choice, lemon juice, spices and salt. Toss to combine, being gentle with the peaches.
- Add the peaches to a 9×9 or a 12-inch round baking dish.
- Into a food processor bowl, add oat flour, arrowroot, sweetener of choice, cinnamon and salt. Add in the SunButter and chilled butter, and pulse to combine into a crumble. If necessary, add almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, and pulse to combine, until the desired sized crumbles are formed. This is not necessary if using maple syrup as a sweetener but is helpful if using a powdered sweetener.
- Top the peaches with the crumble topping in an even layer. Bake the crumble for about 35 minutes, or until the peaches are bubbling and the topping has begun to brown.
- Allow to cool 15-30 minutes prior to serving warm. Serve with ice cream for dessert or keep it healthy with some plain Greek yogurt for breakfast. It’s delicious served chilled also!