- 3 cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunbutter, creamy
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
IMPORTANT: Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Stir together the oats, coconut, flour, brown sugar, salt, raisins and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vanilla, melted butter, honey and SunButter. Whisk to combine.
- Mix the dry mixture with the wet mixture and spread into a lined half sheet pan.
- Bake at 300˚ for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until solid.
- Slice to desired size. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.