2 large eggs, slightly beaten
3 tablespoons SunButter® Creamy
3 tablespoons water
1/3 cup jelly or all fruit spread
- In medium mixing bowl put the eggs, Sunbutter and water and blend with a hand held mixer until everything is fully incorporated and smooth.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat until a drop of water sizzles immediately when dropped in the pan. Spray pan lightly with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle 1 tablespoon batter into hot pan and immediately start tilting and rotating the pan to spread batter evenly. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until edges appear dry and batter looks almost set in the middle. Take a silicon spatula or or other soft spatula and run it around the edges of the crepe to loosen. Slide spatula under the crepe and flip it over. Cook for another 30 to 40 seconds or until it looks browned and done. Repeat with remaining batter.
- You can keep the crepes warm in a low oven or microwave them for a few seconds to warm up if you are not using immediately.
- Spread each crepe generously with jelly of your choice and then roll it up. Serve immediately.