Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
5 large eggs
1-1/2 cups SunButter, any smooth variety (use No Sugar Added for refined sugar free)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 pint fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray six (8-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, SunButter, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low then increase the speed to medium and beat until all ingredients are fully combined and the mixture is smooth. Scrape the beaters and sides and bottom of the bowl a few times to make sure everything combines well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins. Sprinkle the strawberries into each pudding and press them into the puddings.
- Place the ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet, fill the pan with hot water coming up halfway to the tops of the ramekins.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the puddings are set. Serve warm or cold.