Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
1/2 cup SunButter, any variety
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon raw sugar, optional
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray two 5-inch cast iron skillets with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the butter and brown sugar mixture and beat until fully combined.
- In small bowl, add the SunButter and honey and stir until combined.
- Divide half of the dough between the two prepared skillets and smooth into an even layer. Spread the SunButter mixture over the top.
- Drop additional spoonfuls of the dough on top of each skillet and sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with raw sugar if desired and bake for 35 minutes or until the dough is set and golden brown.
Top each skillet with a scoop of ice cream if desired.
Cut each skillet into 3 servings, or add 3 spoons to each skillet and share.