- 1 flax egg (1 TBSP ground flaxseed + 3 TBSP filtered water)
- 1 banana, smashed
- ½ cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk up the flax egg and allow to sit for ~5 minutes to gel. Smash the banana in the same bowl and add in the SunButter and maple syrup.
- Mix in the rolled oats, oat flour, and baking powder and stir well to combine.
- Gently fold in the cranberries and almonds.
- Using a measuring cup, scoop the batter in ~¼ cup measurements and drop onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Spread the batter to form a round cookie shape. Continue until you’ve used all of the batter.
- Sprinkle with more dried cranberries and slivered almonds, if desired, then bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown underneath and around the edges.
- Cool before serving. Store leftover cookies in the fridge for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.