- Melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels in 30-second intervals in the microwave until smooth and melted through.
- Crumble the cookies with your hands in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until you have cookie crumbs.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out the truffle mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes until it starts to harden.
- Remove, roll into balls, and place back into the freezer for another hour or so.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining Dark Chocolate Morsels and the flavorless oil in a double boiler on the stove or in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and one by one cover in chocolate, placing back onto the parchment sheet. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat!
Share This Recipe