16 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped, divided
3 cups unbroken thin pretzel sticks
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup SunButter® (we used Natural)
1 cup powdered sugar
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang over sides to help remove cooled bars from pan.
- In a medium bowl, microwave half the chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted. Pour the chocolate into an even layer in prepared pan.
- Gently place the pretzel sticks in an even layer on top of the melted chocolate. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, either by hand or with hand mixer, mix the melted butter and SunButter together until well blended. Add powdered sugar and continue mixing until completely smooth. Spread in even layer over top of the pretzels.
- In medium bowl, microwave the remaining chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted. Pour over the SunButter layer in pan. Return pan to refrigerator and chill until set, about 30 minutes.
- Lift from pan and cut into 24 bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.