- 1 cup (100g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups (195g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup (65g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (280g) chocolate SunButter
- 4 oz marshmallow fluff (a little more than half of a 7 oz jar)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease and line a square 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Next, mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Once combined, add in the dry ingredients and mix to form the dough.
- Press half of the dough into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread an even layer of the chocolate SunButter on top.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the marshmallow fluff on top and very gently spread it as even as possible. Careful not to mix the marshmallow and chocolate together.
- Crumble the remaining graham cracker dough on top and then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center looks barely underdone.
- Allow the bars to cool at room temperature for about an hour. They’re best served when they’re still a bit warm.
- Slice and enjoy!