- 1/2 cup (125g) No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (60g) almond milk (or other milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (45g) dark chocolate chips
- Optional: vanilla ice cream for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together SunButter, coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Add oat flour and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide between two greased jars or ramekins.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden around the top edges.
- Cool briefly, top with ice cream, and eat!