(Per serving; serving sizes vary)
1 slice of your favorite bread
2-3 tablespoons of your favorite SunButter
1 bacon strip (uncooked)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off the crusts from each slice of bread.*
- Spread SunButter on one side of each of the bread slices. Gently roll the bread up (SunButter facing the inside). Wrap the outside with the uncooked bacon strip.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure the end of the bacon is facing down.
- Bake for 36 minutes (or until the bacon is crispy).
*Save the crusts and make bread crumbs, stuffing, and more.