- Begin by adding the dates to a medium bowl and covering completely with water. Let soak for about 3 hours.
- Add the soaked dates, SunButter, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and tapioca syrup together in the blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until it is silky smooth, and there are no chunks of dates.
- Pour into the ice cream machine and churn for about 30 minutes.
- Once churned, place in a freezer-safe container and create caramel swirls with the SunButter.
- Freeze overnight, scoop and serve!
Share This Recipe