2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup SunButter® (we used Organic)
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup water
2 large seedless cucumbers
- Place the garlic in a high-speed blender to mince.
- Then add the SunButter, tahini, lemon juice and water and blend until combined. Adjust the water if it’s too thick to spread.
- Use a mandolin or vegetable peeler to cut the cucumbers into long, thin, lengthwise strips.
- Pat dry and then use a knife to gently spread a thin layer of the tahini SunButter mixture across the cucumber, leaving a little room at each edge for rolling.
- Roll tightly from one end until you reach the other. The roll should be able to stand on its own, but if not, use a toothpick to keep it together.