1-1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
1/2 cup SunButter® (we used Creamy)
1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a 1-gallon zip top plastic bag, crush pretzels into very small pieces with rolling pin or with bottom of small saucepan, continuing until you have 1-1/2 cups of pretzel pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine SunButter, butter, brown sugar and salt. Stir until completely blended and smooth. Add pretzel pieces and mix thoroughly. Add powdered sugar and mix until completely combined.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of mixture and gently shape into ball. Place balls on prepared baking sheet and freeze for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- In small bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted and smooth.
- One at a time, dip cold ball into melted chocolate, use a fork to roll it around, completely coating ball with chocolate. Lift out with fork and let any extra chocolate drip back into bowl. Place dipped balls back on paper lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes. Garnish each truffle with a drizzle of SunButter that’s been combined with a little bit of coconut oil and warmed in the microwave. Top SunButter drizzle with additional crushed pretzels if desired.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.