1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup SunButter, any smooth variety
8 to 10 PEEPS® (any color or shape)
12 graham crackers (2-1/2-inch squares)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a 5-inch oven-safe skillet arrange chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Drop spoonfuls of SunButter on top of the chocolate chips.
- Cover with an even layer of PEEPS.
- Place skillet in oven for 1 to 2 minutes, just until the PEEPS get golden and the chocolate chips are melting. Watch the skillet the entire time so PEEPS do not scorch.
- Serve with graham crackers immediately, and carefully. Skillet will be hot.