1 cup SunButter Creamy
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons sprinkles for garnish
Optional: 1 tablespoon sugar
Silicone Easter-themed molds.
- Place a small saucepan on the stove top. Turn the heat to medium-low. Pour the chocolate chips in and add 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil. Stir continuously until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Pour a thin layer of chocolate into the silicone molds. Use a spoon to help pull the chocolate up the sides of the mold to create an outer shell. Place the silicone mold in the freezer for an hour.
- Place a small clean saucepan on the stove top. Turn the heat to medium-low. Add SunButter and honey. Add additional sugar if you’d like the treats a little more sweet. Stir continuously until the mixture is fully melted.
- Pour the SunButter mixture into the molds as a layer on top of the chocolate. Then, freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- Then, re-heat your chocolate mixture on the stove top. Pour over the SunButter mixture. For a fun twist, pour sprinkles onto the chocolate to have a fun sprinkle surprise on the backs of the chocolates once the are out of the molds.
- Freeze 1-3 hours or overnight. Pop the chocolates out of the molds.
- To decorate the eggs, lightly drizzle the chocolate mixture or the SunButter mixture over the eggs. Then, add sprinkles.
- Serve on a platter or in plastic Easter Eggs in cellophane bags from your local craft store.