1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup flaxseeds
1 tablespoon SunButter®, any variety
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Once coconut oil is fully melted, lift skillet and swirl to coat bottom and halfway up sides of skillet, add SunButter.
- Once SunButter mixture is liquid, add the dry coconut flake mixture to the skillet and stir well, make sure add dry ingredients are evenly coated with the SunButter mixture.
- Toast on the stove for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour mixture onto a tray lined with parchment or foil and after a few minutes of cooling down, add chocolate chips and toss to mix.
- Chips will continue melting to make the granola creamy and chocolatey.
- Enjoy with your favorite milk, yogurt or by itself.