2-1/4 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup pumpkin purée
1/2 cup skim milk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons SunButter<sup>®</sup> Creamy
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup dried cranberries
<strong>IMPORTANT:</strong> Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat 12×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- In medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, milk, egg and SunButter until smooth. Add wet ingredients all at once to dry ingredients. Gently stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and set on top, and dry at the edges. Test with a knife inserted in the center, it should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into 12 bars.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or wrap individually and freeze for up to 3 months.