3 medium or large ripe bananas mashed
1/2 cup SunButter®, any smooth variety
3 eggs at room temperature
1 tablespoon maple syrup
Splash of vanilla extract
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and beat with mixer on medium until smooth.
- Once mixed well, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and continue to mix with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips once everything is mixed well.
- Bake in oven for 35 to 45 minutes (or until ends are golden).
- Set aside to cool. Remove from loaf pan and slice into 8 to 10 slices.
- Enjoy with your toppings of choice or deliciously as is.